B-Click ARC Compliant Flame Retardant Hi-Vis Orange GO/RT Coverall
|European Standards||EN 1149-3: 2004, EN 1149-5: 2008, EN 61482-1-1: 2009 (ATPV = 10.8 CAL/cm2) - Open Arc testing, EN 61482-1-2:2007 (Class 1 = 4kA), EN ISO 11611: 2015 (Class 1 A1 A2), EN ISO 11612: 2015 (A1 A2 B1 C1), EN ISO 13688: 2013, EN ISO 20471: 2013 Class 3 - GORT 3279 Issue 8, IEC 61482-2:2009|
Fire Retardant, Hi Vis, Anti-static, ARC Flash Orange Coverall.
- GO/RT 3279 issue 8 2013 for use on or around railway lines.
- 310gsm 40% Modacrylic 24% Viscose, 20% Polyester, 10% Cotton, 4% Aramid, 2% Anti-static Fibre.
- 2 hip pockets.
- Large bellows pocket to each leg with Velcro closure flap.
- Right leg mobile phone pocket with Velcro closure flap.
- All pocket flaps with Retro-reflective tape feature.
- Internal knee pad pouches.
- Large qualifying icons on left leg pocket.
- Adjustable leg bellows.
- EN ISO 13688:2013 - General requirements for protective clothing
- EN ISO 20471:2013 Class 3 - Test method for high visibility - GORT 3279 Issue 8
- EN 1149-3:2004 - Anti Static - Test methods for measurements of charge decay
- EN 1149-5:2008 - Anti Static - Material performance and design requirements
- EN ISO 11611:2015 (Class 1 A1 A2) - Protective clothing for use in welding
- EN ISO 11612:2015 (A1 A2 B1 C1) - Protection against heat and flame
- IEC 61482-2:2009 - Performance requirements and design requirements
- EN 61482-1-2:2007 (Class 1 = 4kA) - Box Arc testing
- EN 61482-1-1:2009 (ATPV = 16 Cal/cm2) - Open Arc testing
Each garment style is independantly tested to both box and open ARC standards.
Click ARC production is covered by article 11B certification.