B-Click ARC Compliant Flame Retardant Navy Long John
|European Standards||EN 61482-1-1: 2009 (EBT50 = 5.9 CAL/cm2) - Open Arc testing, EN 61482-1-2:2007 (Class 1 = 4kA), EN ISO 11612: 2015 (A1 B1 C1), EN ISO 13688: 2013, EN ISO 14116: 2015 (3/5H/40), EN1149-3: 2008, EN1149-5: 2015, IEC 61482-2:2009|
Flame Retardant, Anti-Static, ARC Long Johns (under garment).
210gsm 60/40 Modacrylic/ cotton with anti static.
Inherently flame retardant fabric.
FR properties will not diminish with repeated laundering
- Soft comfortable fabric with contrast FR sewing thread
EN ISO 13688: 2013
- EN 1149-3: 2008
- EN 1149-5: 2015
- EN ISO 11612: 2015 (A1 B1 C1)
- EN ISO 14116: 2015 (3/5H/40)
- IEC 61482-2-2009
- EN 61482-1-2-2007 (Class 1 = 4 kA) - Box Arc testing
- EN 61482 - 1 - 1 : 2009 (EBT50 = 5.9 cAL/cm2) Open Arc testing
Each garment is independantly tested to both box and open ARC standards.
Click ARC production is covered by article 11B certification.