Dunlop Purofort+ C762043 Rugged Full Safety Wellingtons Black
The Dunlop Rugged offers all the benefits of Purofort and a superior outsole, making it an ideal boot for every-day construction work. This is the only footwear to combine comfort and flexibility with durability under all weather conditions.
|European Standards||EN ISO 20345:2011 S5 CI SRC|
|Footwear Features||200 Joule Steel Toe Cap, Anti Static, Resistant To Acids & Alkalis, Resistant To Oils, Shock Absorber Heel, Slip Resistant, Steel Midsole Protection, Water Resistant Upper|
What makes the Dunlop Rugged the best?
- 100% waterproof (no stitched seams)
- Keeping feet dry and warm
- Stays flexible and supple, with every step and movement
- Anatomically designed foot bed, offering support all day
Easy to maintain and clean
- Does not dry out and crack
- Cut resistant upper
- Outsole with optimal grip on uneven and wet surfaces
- Steel toecap and midsole, offering full safety
- EN ISO 20345:2011 S5 CI SRC