ARC Flash Polo Shirts
WHAT IS CLICK ARC?
The world of Personal Protective Equipment (P.P.E.) is all about keeping you safe whilst you carry out activities that have elements of danger. The greater the danger the greater level of protection you will need. When it comes to electricity the risk level is extremely high, make sure you have the best protection available to limit the risk you face when undertaking these tasks at your workplace.
Click ARC have developed an exciting new range of clothing that give the user protection from ARC Flash explosions and are comfortable to wear every day which we feel give you the best protection you could have while performing your duties. All our Click Arc range have been tested to the latest EN standards, testing the whole garment not just the fabric.
Tested to Article 11B
All our products in the Click Arc range have been accredited under Article 11B, which means that not only has the garment been rigorously tested every 3 years, extra checks at the production site, head office, design departments have also undergone audits and annual checks to ensure the manufacturer is capable of consistent production of the certified products.
Why would you choose to wear a product that hasn't been tested to such a high standard like CLICK ARC? Don't leave this to chance. Make sure the products you wear have been rigorously tested when exposed to the danger of an ARC Flash.
- EN 1149-3: 2004 3 item
- EN 1149-5: 2008 3 item
- EN 61482-1-1: 2009 (ATPV = 6.2 CAL/cm2) - Open Arc testing 1 item
- EN 61482-1-1: 2009 (ATPV = 6.8 CAL/cm2) - Open Arc testing 1 item
- EN 61482-1-1: 2009 (EBT50 = 5.9 CAL/cm2) - Open Arc testing 1 item
- EN 61482-1-2:2007 (Class 1 = 4kA) 3 item
- EN ISO 11612: 2015 (A1 A2 B1 C1) 2 item
- EN ISO 11612: 2015 (A1 B1 C1) 1 item
- EN ISO 13688: 2013 3 item
- EN ISO 20471: 2013 Class 3 - GORT 3279 Issue 8 1 item
- EN ISO 20471:2013 (CLASS 3) 1 item
- IEC 61482-2:2009 3 item